CAS has an agreed code of conduct for all
parties and associates which was established when the firm was established in
1980. This has been developed and enhanced to ensure that:
- The advice and guidance provided is always verified.
- A Director of CAS is appointed for the duration of the
assignment as the 'mentor' consultant and is totally independent from the CAS
- The mentor acts as the Auditor to the project ensuring:
- observance of and adherence to the Terms of
- technical accuracy and feasibility
- financial accuracy and feasibility, incorporating
business planning and investment effectiveness.
- The project team and the mentor meet on a monthly basis
when progress, documentation and 'milestones' are reviewed and a report
incorporated in the overall project file.
- The method of charging for consultancy fees results in the
client paying for the specific work carried out rather than the inclusion of
management and administrative fees.
- CAS and its consultants have a long standing association
with the UKs leading independent telecommunications body the CMA.
CAS is the first consultancy company to be granted a
and adheres to the Code of
Conduct for the provision of independent telecommunications and IT